The 1973 Print - Artist Duvet Covers and Pillows by Amelia Graham
The 1973 - Print Artist Duvet Covers and Pillows by Amelia Graham
The work of textile designer Amelia Graham crosses the fields of fashion, art, and interiors and shows her deep interest in geometrics and arithmetics and led to the launch of her label in 2014. Free and measured rhythms, nods to brutalist architecture, African textiles and post-modernism, encapsulated in signature prints on fabric, cushions and scarves and now new also on bedding.
The ZigZagZurich Artist bedding collection brings to home textiles a new dimension of art and design. We work with artists and designers from around the world across a broad spectrum of the art world, transferring their work or ideas onto textiles and developing products that are unique to the market. Our aim is to add a new level of bed linens never seen before - luxury bedding with original art that supports our artists directly with every product sold.
We use high-quality, super soft cotton for printing the collection on, not synthetic fibers, with the same quality standard of Italian production we stand behind on all our ranges. All bedding is hand made in Italy in our Atelier.
- Lovingly made in Italy, Art created with passion - Luxury Bedding for you.
- 100% Premium European Spun Cotton Sateen Duvet Cover and Pillows / 300TC
- Oekotex 100 Certified Fabric - No Harmful Dyes used in the Printing Process
- Hidden Zip Enclosure on Duvet Cover and Pillows
- Machine Wash Warm ( max 60) / Tumble Dry Low
- Lovingly Made in Italy / Hand Finished
- Custom sizes available please email us for more information.
- © 2019 ZigZagZurich ALL RIGHTS RESERVED