Tiger Love - Artist Duvet Covers and Pillows by Sunny Todd Prints - Blue / Red
Tiger Love Artist - Duvet Covers and Pillows by Sunny Todd Prints - Blue / Red
Royal College of Art graduate Sunny Todd established ‘Sunny Todd Prints’ with his wife Emma in 2013. Passionate about producing designs that are clean, bold and graphic, designs are confidently and obsessively drawn with pen, scissors and scalpel. Scale is explored, reducing and exaggerating to experiment with composition and the impact of the repeat. Every shape is drawn and cut by hand; computers are not used at any stage of the design process; this unique way of working gives the prints beautiful irregularities and ensures that they are refreshingly dynamic and full of movement.
Their new collaboration with ZigZagZurich encompasses bedding, blankets and accessories - a vibrant collection for young and old, color lovers and all.
The ZigZagZurich Artist bedding collection brings to home textiles a new dimension of art and design. We work with artists and designers from around the world across a broad spectrum of the art world, transferring their work or ideas onto textiles and developing products that are unique to the market. Our aim is to add a new level of bed linens never seen before - luxury bedding with original art that supports our artists directly with every product sold.
We use high-quality, super soft cotton for printing the collection on, not synthetic fibers, with the same quality standard of Italian production we stand behind on all our ranges. All bedding is hand made in Italy in our Atelier.
- Lovingly made in Italy, Art created with passion - Luxury Bedding for you.
- 100% Premium European Spun Cotton Sateen Duvet Cover and Pillows / 300TC
- Oekotex 100 Certified Fabric - No Harmful Dyes used in the Printing Process
- Hidden Zip Enclosure on Duvet Cover and Pillows
- Machine Wash Warm ( max 60) / Tumble Dry Low
- Lovingly Made in Italy / Hand Finished
- Custom sizes available please email us for more information.
- © 2019 ZigZagZurich ALL RIGHTS RESERVED