Open Jobs below
Marketing and Communications Internship
Would you like to be involved in an exciting Zurich based textile label? Are you an Internet / marketing & media student or upcoming star with a creative personality & passion for on and offline marketing communications and media? Are you interested in brand building, design, fashion, breaking the norm? Want to deal with the world’s media from Vogue to Elle and beyond? Want to work in a fun creative location in Zurich City? Want to learn real hands on experience?
ZigZagZurich / 4Spaces is a textile & lifestyle brand founded in 2013. ZigZagZurich has a new design approach to home textiles, supporting artists and designers, with locally manufactured quality products sold on a global basis. We embrace modern business models mixed with the highest levels of production and design.
We are looking for a Marketing and Communications Internship to help drive ZigZagZurich and its mother ship 4Spaces global marketing efforts.
Apart from being smart, intelligent, creative, hands on, able to self manage, learn fast and deliver on results responsibilities will include:
- Social media management
- Creative development of all marketing both on and off line
- Conception and creation of online campaigns and newsletters
- Day to day management of online and offline CRM
- Assisting develop email campaigns and strategy
- Product planning and part of creative team for product development
- Day to day communications management with global worldwide press and teams
- Online advertising and implementation ideas and creative
- Liaising with key corporate clients worldwide
- Development of brand initiatives
- Responsibility for site and business analytics on day-to-day basis
- Developing trade marketing programs
- Working with design on photo-shoots / creative messaging etc.
- Part of a small but very focused team
Education & Skills
Ideally University Degree in Marketing / Communications / Media - but were open. If your smart, want to learn, are hands on, love marketing / social media / communications then talk to us.
VERY Internet & computer savvy. Understand the tools of social media and beyond and know how to use them and are willing to learn as well.
Must be fluent in English and German - ideally a native German speaker. We are an international brand and you will be dealing with America to UK, Switzerland to Japan.
People who think outside of the box and think globally.
Organised, detailed and analytic
Creative, open minded, team person
What we can offer?
A chance to work in a fast moving company that is already gaining worldwide exposure letting you use your knowledge and learn across all the modern digital marketing tools available. A chance to work with global media that crosses design, fashion, home and trade markets. Most importantly, real responsibility from the start. Hands on do-ers are a big yes, talkers are a big no!
Please send your CV to email@example.com with a copy of your CV and why you would like to join our company.