Seaway - Artist Bedding by Caitlin Foster
Seaway Artist Duvet Covers and Pillows by Caitlin Foster
Caitlin Foster artist, illustrator and freelance designer from Brooklyn, New York, makes incredibly detailed drawings that reference objects found in her personal environment. This collection of patterns, all of them hand drawn, is inspired by forms found in the sea. The patterns made by waves (Okinawa Vibe) and what lives beneath them (Seaway) led to making this series of drawings. For her first collection for ZigZagZurich bedding, her drawings were transformed onto textiles, making the everyday into a psychedelic realm of her artwork.
The ZigZagZurich Artist bedding collection brings to home textiles a new dimension of art and design. We work with artists and designers from around the world across a broad spectrum of the art world, transferring their work or ideas onto textiles and developing products that are unique to the market. Our aim is to add a new level of bed linens never seen before - luxury bedding with original art that supports our artists directly with every product sold.
We use high-quality, super soft cotton for printing the collection on, not synthetic fibers, with the same quality standard of Italian production we stand behind on all our ranges. All bedding is hand made in Italy in our Atelier.
- Lovingly made in Italy, Art created with passion - Luxury Bedding for you.
- 100% Premium European Spun Cotton Sateen Duvet Cover and Pillows / 300TC
- Oekotex 100 Certified Fabric - No Harmful Dyes used in the Printing Process
- Hidden Zip Enclosure on Duvet Cover and Pillows
- Machine Wash Warm ( max 60) / Tumble Dry Low
- Lovingly Made in Italy / Hand Finished
- Custom sizes available please email us for more information.
- © 2019 ZigZagZurich ALL RIGHTS RESERVED